We offer a range of services within the comfort of your own home.
Personalisation is about you having full control over the support you receive and having a say in the real decisions that impact you
Self-directed support (SDS) became law on 1 April 2014 and we believe it gives people more choice, control and the empowerment to live the lives they want to live.
SDS allows people, their carers and their families to make informed choices on what their support looks like and how it is delivered, making it possible to meet agreed personal outcomes.
We can tailor your support to meet your individual needs based around your agreed budget after it has been agreed with your local social work department. We offer a personal support plan and will review your goals monthly to make sure you are getting the most appropriate support possible from us.
We can offer various types of support to you to meet all your needs such as support for social outings, support to clean or tidy your home as well as support to attend appointments.
Contact Us for more information if you have a SDS budget and would like more information on how we could help you.
Examples of some of our clients include:
- Short term help after an illness
- Require support ranging from a couple of hours to 24 hours live in care
- Respite care because usual carer is unavailable or having a break
Assistance we offer includes:
- Emotional and social support
- Prompting and administering medication
- Assistance with shopping , for example, compiling shopping list, accompanied shopping trip or performing shopping for you
- Housekeeping tasks such as laundry, ironing, food preparation
- Assistance with morning tasks such as getting up, showering, getting dressed and breakfast
- Assistance with getting ready for bed
- Escorted Outings
- Wake up / Tuck in Service
- Shopping Service